Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Announcing the Winner of the Free Child Photography Contest...

In August, I announced a contest for a free child photography session.

Today, I am happy to announce the winner.......

THANK YOU Heidi for your submission and I am glad to announce that Shauna is the winner of a free photography session from LIArtPhotography.com!

Heidi wrote: "My daughter, Shauna, currently is playing travel soccer and is very athletic, has a bubbly personality with a great sense of humor to match. I would like be able to reward her with this contest for her hard work in the past in school, sports, Girl Scouts and all her volunteer work with the soccer club."

I am glad that you will be able to reward her for all her hard work with this photo shoot and I can't wait to capture her bubbly personality in images you are both sure to cherish!

Congratulations!

Best always,
Susan Eckert
www.liartphotography.com

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thank U Thank U Thank U !!! She is going to b just as excited as I am, once I tell her, but she is still in school. Matter of fact she is sxtaying after to tryout for te school soccer team and straight from there will b going onto to her travel practice. U R the greatest. Both Shauna and I look forward to working with u !!! psst, I promise not to but in.