Tuesday, August 11, 2009

FREE Child Photography Session: Does Your Child Shine in Photos?


Who?
The free photography session is for any one child up to 10 years of age.

What?
To celebrate back-to-school I will be giving away one free child photography session during the month of September. What's included? A 30 - 45 minute photo session and 7 prints of your choice - any size up to 8x10.

Where?
The free child photography session can take place in my studio or a nearby park, or, if you live close to the Bay Shore area in Suffolk County, at your home.

When?
Enter by September 15th.

How?
To enter, send a brief e-mail with the subject "September Free Session Contest Entry" to susan@liartphotography.com. Tell me in 75 words or less why your child shines in photos and why he or she should be the winner of the free child photography session. Feel free to attach your favorite photo. Confirmation of receipt of your submission will be provided.

Why?
Why am I offering this free session? I realize in speaking to some families, that although they would love to hire a photographer to capture the beauty of whatever stage or age their child is currently in, that money is tight in this economy. I can relate. I have three beautiful children and I cherish the beautiful photos I am able to capture of them -- they serve as mini time capsules and as any parent knows all too well, time flies by so very quickly.

So, I decided to give a gift of beautiful images to a family that will cherish them. Whether your child has achieved something wonderful this year, or you simply want to celebrate their life, this is your opportunity.

Submit your email today. And remember, the deadline is September 15th.

Have a great day!

Best,
Susan Eckert
www.liartphotography.com

No comments: